Dr Heather Stewart is a Lecturer in the Department of International Business and Asian Studies, in the Griffith Business School and member of the Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise. Prior to coming to Griffith, Heather had more than 15 years of management experience in both corporate and small business.
- large online first year management courses
- capstone development of online; on campus and international context
- CSR, Business Ethics, Management Concepts, Management Problem Solving, Quality Management
- Continual and collaborative learning of CSR
- Sustainbility terms in the SME environment
- Qualitative methodologies including the development of crystallisation in management research